New Story

My fingertips contain flickering energy. The inside of my pupils flash with electric emotion. My head impulses pure frenzy. No one else will ever feel the things I do; no one else but me. I may be unaware, but I swell with elation at the feel of it all…

I am peculiar. Incomparable; or possibly the most distinctive kid out there. My name is Porphyria Luna Devanda, but Dad calls me Fire because that word can be found in my first name; I am eleven years of age. I have characteristic chestnut eyes that gloss with playfulness, like a puppy in a children’s classroom. My frizzy red hair sticks up in all different angles, making it impossible to brush. Even when wet, it hangs unenthusiastically in front of my face, never going inflexible. I have dusky olive skin from being outside too long, but I like it that way. The scorching sun makes my skin burst with glee, causing sudden, yet jubilant shudders. I live with my Father on a deserted countryside setting in a small, yet comfortable home and attend school every once and a while in the Summer. Other than that, I roam around in my peaceful surroundings, undisturbed and blissful, apart from the rare occasion when Dad undertakes the challenge of teaching me himself, however, he is almost as ineffective at simple operations as myself. To explain my personality, I would say I am adventurous and out-going and up for a challenge, as long as it is not too troublesome or challenging. I may not be the smartest cookie out there, but you do not need brains to complete a straightforward everyday task. Overall, I am your perfectly typical girl, so I don’t know why you chose me. Out of the approximate 1.6 billion children on the globe, it is up to me to save the world.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by emilyhp5. Bookmark the permalink.

About emilyhp5

My names Emily. I like playing sport, reading, travelling, singing, acting, imagining, sleeping, relaxing, spending time with friends and family, making people laugh and playing my violin. As you can see, I like doing a lot of things but most of all I love writing!

4 thoughts on “New Story

1. Amazing Emily! Your writing is incredible and very detailed. I love how your opening grabs your attention, please continue this story it would be awesome!

2. Emily that is an amazing story. I do not know how you come up with these ideas. You are an amazing writer. GREAT JOB!!